This may have happened even to you. Sometimes you just run into a customer that has got some really elaborate excuse for why he or she doesn'need to pay for a professional photographer. I wrote down some of those I collected in the past few years.
- „My cousin Bob has a reflex camera, he will shoot it for free. We aren't gonna needlessly throw money away.“
- „All that money for a few clicks? The camera is doing all the work!“
- „All right, but if we pay you for this, show us how it's done, so the next time we can do it ourselves.“
- „At this point, we are just trying out which photographer is the best, so do this one for us for free and we will let you know.“
- „We think that if you shoot this for us, it will be a big advertisement for you, so you can actually expand your portfolio.“
- „You usually don't like to shoot this kind of events, right? Good, so we will believe you and you can do this one for free and then maybe you will start to like it.“
- „We would like you to do this for us no charge, because it can actually help you to improve your skills and that would be better for you than if we would paid you.“